Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2010

#@&%! Facebook

Hmm, I just have had the distinction of being blocked from sending further messages on Facebook because it detected my activities were abusive to others.

Sheesh!  All I was doing was trying to re-connect with a few friends from the 1990s Newcastle BBS world.  Okay, well, QUITE a few friends from the BBS world.  Still, the activity I was doing certainly WAS legitimate, private use of Facebook, for EXACTLY what the intended use was.  IE "Facebook helps you connect with your friends".

Well, I guess I'll just have to stop posting messages on FB for at least a few days.  I really have no choice!  If you reply to me on FB, please forgive the lateness of reply, as I'm blocked.  The block will last "from a few hours to a few days", whatever that means.  I'll try to use normal email for now anyway.

It's amazing how connection with ONE old acquaintance can lead to connections to a dozen old acquaintances.  But that's how it goes, I suppose.  We are all connected somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment