Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Slow Progress

It was late last year when I started looking for old schoolfriends in various ways, and at the start there were precious few I could track down.  It is amazing how far and wide we have spread.  Some are not even still in the country.

Anyway, at the start I had managed to contact eight or nine of you, and it stayed reasonably static for a few months.  In the last few months, however, the contacts list has steadily grown, and now I have email addresses for 23 of you.  It seems to be snowballing.

One of the best tools for doing this is, of course, Facebook.  I didn't quit on "World Quit Facebook Day" on 31 May past.  Why would I want to do that, just as the quest for former schoolfriends is getting interesting.  Anyway, things don't happen overnight, I have planted some more seeds, and they will probably germinate over the next week or so.

Incidentally, I have been given about eight class photos in the last DAY to add to the Gorokan High Website.  I'm pleased to say they are all online now as we speak.  See http://my.integritynet.com.au/wdgi/class_photos.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment