Search This Blog

Monday 24 December 2012

Busking - week 3 (aside)

I’ve started taking a 750 mL Coffee Milk bottle and a large Up & Go out with me now. I always find the milk smooths over the vocal chords instantly, and take frequent small sips. SOMETIMES I get into the Up & Go but sometimes the milk gets me through 4 hours alone.


I know I can do five hours straight now, and I’d be able to do it five nights straight if need be. It has only taken three weeks to get to this level of fitness. I am thinking about New Year’s Eve in Sydney. But Terrigal might be just as good and I can get there in 20 minutes. Maybe later in January, ‘though, just for the experience. Circular Quay somewhere sounds like somewhere that would suit me.  And with an "unamplified walk-by" act, I can actually busk along the walkway to the Opera House (once I get the permit from the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority).

No comments:

Post a Comment