Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Music Making

Okay, well I'd just like to share the instruments I'm making music with at the moment, as I've just photographed them all for insurance purposes.  If the house burns down I can look back here and see what I'm missing!

Firstly, the Maton EM225C


And this one arrived on my doorstep today - a Freedom FAG-640 semi-acoustic guitar in sunburst blue

This is the main busking guitar, the Essex AEP166VS in vintage sunburst


The one below is a 32-year-old Hayakawa Stratocaster copy, which has seen better days

Thiis is an infernal instrument.  ALL the keys are laid out in front of you in plain sight.  WHY can't you hit the right ones all the time?  A Casio CTK-5000 midi compatible keyboard. A keyboard is a must have item


The best piece of exercise equipment you'll ever buy!   Ashton RhythmVX electronic drumkit (left-handed, of course) 


When I saw this guitar strap I just HAD to get it!


1 comment:

  1. Hakayawa Strat is a true lawsuit, The first letter is designed to look like fender's f. Furthermore no expense spared on tone wood and electrics. An awesome guitar. Is it for sale?

    ReplyDelete