Search This Blog

Thursday 23 May 2013

How do I love thee, Tony Abbott?


 Tony Abbott, how do I like thee?

If you were walking down the other side of the street, Tony, and I was on the other, I *WOULD* cross. Walking across the street I would be seeing exactly what I had on me I could throw at you.

If we went to the pictures, Tony, I'd choose to see "Jaws". I'd imagine you as Robert Shaw, sliding down into the mouth of the shark after it had crashed on to the rear deck.

If we had a meal, I'd take you to the greasiest Italian restaurant in Glebe, where a few cockroaches amongst the tortellini shells and lax hygiene standards would ensure you got salmonella poisoning the next day.

And at your funeral, I WOULD go, of course. I wonder how long it would be before I was ejected after interjecting every 30 seconds. I've never seen anyone asked to leave a funeral before. This might be interesting.

Ah, Tony? If only we could have same-sex marriage (although we know that's not going to happen under your watch). Then we could join in holy matrimony and adopt and raise a kid. Who would probably obtain a machine gun at age 12 (under your policies) and shoot us both down in a howling rage of trouble and confusion.

Tony, how I love thee. NOT!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that someone else thinks the along similar lines regarding the character and facial resemblance between Tony Abbott and Voldemort.

    ReplyDelete